LF: 2-nd Rus LF DXpedition #1

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 2-nd Rus LF DXpedition #1
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:43:20 +0300
Cc: "Dave Pick" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF Group!

#1 (1400z, 12 Feb, 2003)

Our club RU6LWZ finishes preparation to 2-nd Rus LF DXpedition to
the Asian Russia (UA9O). QTH-Loc MO94TK nr Novosibirsk.

Prospective dates of work of expedition on 136kHz  March, 12-16.
We plan beacon tests and certainly first QSOs Asia - Europe
(A/E QSO?).
Let's work QRSS and CW, also we shall be QSX 136 /80/40.

The sanction to work from 230m height mast is already received.
TX ANT assuming to make similar to our Big Vertical on Machta
TX - DDS, PA 100w
RX - TS-850 + abt 2km Beverage

Prospective team of expedition: Vlad UA6LV, Vic UA9OC, Ed RU6LA

in Taganrog: Vic UA6LO, Serge UA6LFQ, Serge RZ6LG
Info abt RU6LWZ's Life members on
http://www.dx.ru/club/members.php

73! Ed  RU6LA  [email protected]