LF: Re: Re: 1154

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 1154
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:21:22 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 5:45 PM
Subject: LF: Re: 1154

Hi Mal

There's a complete 1154 on ebay at the moment if you fancy splashing out! :-)

Or you could have a word with www.radio-exports.com  or [email protected] who say that they have several 1154s in stock.

Tracey
Thanks Tracy for the T1154 info. Looking at the sites you suggest and the prices. I will take half, about £250 for mine if I decide to sell. I had several over the years and broke them up for the variable condensers. They cost 12/6 ie twelve shillings and six pence each around 1955 from Clydesdale Scotland. I wish I had kept them and bought some more as well. I could have bought another house today with the proceeds. On the internet everyone wants to point me to where I can get things at some rediculous price but no one seems to have the odd switch or valve base that I need, on the other hand I often send others bits and pieces that I have surplus to my needs for NOTHING.

de Mal/G3KEV

de  Mal/G3KEV

73 de Mal/G3KEV