Re: LF: CT1DRP looking good in NC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CT1DRP looking good in NC
From: "Laurence J Howell" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:42:06 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>

I was late getting back from a Mexican.....Im seeing Brian LDO's carrier
but its suffering from a lot of doppler - Laurie  AQC Carrier is in my
favorite crud locale in 774.6/7
The doppler is really hurting (also seem on DCF even though its S7/8) but
the strengths are reasonable - no sign of Brian yet. I think DCFW wont be
any good tonight - get a hairdryer!!

The loran line is the one above - Peter LDO's is the noisy dopplerfied mess
below - and this was one of the cleaner carrier shots

Laurence KL1X