LF: Re: Distance calculator (off topic)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Distance calculator (off topic)
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:35:50 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Andy  G4JNT said:

I have a suite of programmes that calculate distance bearing, as well as a
height database of the UK for plotting terrain maps and microwave paths,
plus a database of most of the decent highspot. /P locations in the UK and a
few other worldwide plotting utilities   The progs operate together so it
isn't possible to supply just the one that converts NGR/Latlong/UTM and
calculates distance and bearings.   The whole suite is 1.4Meg zipped up and
I'll send you a copy direct, and to anyone else wanting it.

I have been using Andy's Distance Calculator and Slow Morse program for some
years now. It is installed on a cheap laptop dedicated to LF and radio
calculation DOS programs - and they work fine.
Why should a distance calculator be 'off topic'? I only started using it
when I got into LF.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>