LF: Re: re French lines

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: re French lines
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 11:23:17 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Peter, I am not really in calibration at the moment and I have a limit
of
+/- 0.1Hz. But for what its worth I make the lines 137.7446 and 137.7528.
doubt whether Markus can hear(see) them at his location. I will try again
tomorrow when its a bit quieter, as they do make a useful marker at this
end
of the band.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK

I agree with these measurements. I use Argo calibrated against 60kHz. The
IC-706 Mk1 seems to re-set to within a fraction of 1Hz after 10 minutes warm
up, and stays better than 0.1Hz after that.

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net