LF: LF/160

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF/160
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:31:24 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Generally when 160 metres propogation is good the lower freqs are also good. This past couple of nights were not good for dx propagation although I did hear a UA0 and JA7NI at 559 last night, but the usual crowd of UA9, UA0 bar one to the East were not audible. I did not hear any W/VE either to the West, a bad sign for the lower LF freqs transatlantic. There could be exceptions but this is generally the rule from this QTH.
At this time of year on occassions during my late evening I have worked at least 20 JA stns in succession plus any amount of  mainly East Coast USA and Canadian stations. Early morning is best for me to the West Coast W6, W7 and VE7 and KL7 Alaska

73 de Mal/G3KEV