LF: Signal.

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Signal.
From: "G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:40:53 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi to you all  at LF,

For about 3 or four days or so I have been receiving a cw type signal on
about 137.280 Khz continually sending what is like a letter N without breaks
or spaces, something like "dah dit   dah dit   dah dit   dah dit"
continuously.

It has only recently appeared it is audible but weak & visually the
characters are perfectly repetitive (always the same space, dot & dash
length).

Can anyone else hear/see it or could it be something local to me or a mix
product ?

Would appreciate any explanation.

Thanks

73