Re: LF: Video Card, ATI Radeon 7500

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Video Card, ATI Radeon 7500
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:23:03 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Larry Kayser wrote:

Greetings again....

Does anyone in the LF community have any experience in using the ATI Radeon 7500 Video Card, especially with the DSP processing programs?

This card allows me to spread the Microsoft Desktop over two CRT's.

Larry
VA3LK

I have on my PC the Radeon 9000 128 Mb card, not exactly the same as yours, but rather similar. No problems whatsoever with any (DSP or not) programs. This with both Windows 98SE and Windows XP Pro. Not tested with Linux. I have the RedHat V8 CDs, but I haven't found the time
so far to install it.

73  Alberto  I2PHD
P.S. Though the card allows for two monitors, I have used it with just one.