Re: LF: TA tests 72/136 and SXV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA tests 72/136 and SXV
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 13:53:53 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Markus,

When you wrote 'first and second sidebands, I assumed you meant Mark and
Space, but obviously not. My mistake. You are probably right that this won't
cause any problems.

73

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net
====================

> The 136kHz band is shared with commercial users on a 'non-interference'
> basis. Even if we think our signals are too tiny to make a difference,
we
> should not be deliberately operating within the passband of the users of
> SXV. There is plenty of space elsewhere on the band.
>
> Mike, G3XDV

 fair enough, but I really do not think we have any reason to worry about
interfering with SXV. Their FSK is keyed between about 135710 and 135810,
so
we will be well outside their intended modulation band. I would regard the
weak sideband above 135930 as a spurious of their hardkeyed FSK.

Regards
Markus, DF6NM