Re: LF: G3YXM 135.922 as seen in NC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G3YXM 135.922 as seen in NC
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:13:13 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dexter,

no, even though I would like to, I cannot confirm this. I compared your image to the SpecLab captures taken during transmit; around 4:10 I was in an "F" and then "6", which clearly does not match. We could however verify a chunk in an image taken by John W1TAG at 6:45, shortly before sunrise. Will try to make the rest of the way next time...

Thanks very much anyway, these screenshots are truely appreciated here.

73 es greetings to all
Markus, DF6NM

In einer eMail vom 08.12.02 18:21:17 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt [email protected]:

Markus's frequency was active.  Maybe this is his signal mixed with
noise.

http://www.gostanly.com/w4dex/argo/is_it_df6nm08dec02.jpg