LF: 75KHz HBG Plotting, New and Improved, same price!

To: "RSGB LF" <[email protected]>, "LowFER" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 75KHz HBG Plotting, New and Improved, same price!
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:39:27 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
The HBG plotting is now running on a complete dedicated system.  The
graph is now calibrated and reads actual input power into the 75 ohm
terminated input of the HP SLM.  I finally figured out how to use the
100 db dynamic range of this instrument.  The output tracks perfectly
with Spectrum Lab.  The antenna is a 3.3 meter square loop with no
amplification.
The plot is uploaded every 5 minuets to:

http://www.w4dex.com/75khz/hbg.jpg

The daily plot will be stored in the 75 khz directory at:

http://www.w4dex.com/75khz/

If there is blank data for a period it will probably be due to shutting
down during thunderstorms.
I would like to run on this signal through the winter solstice.  Then I
could change to whatever signal is deemed to be useful.

Comments and or suggestions will be appreciated.

My thanks to Wolf for Spectrum Lab and his assistance.
Dexter, W4DEX
www.w4dex.com