LF: No Jason tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: No Jason tonight
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:56:54 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Thanks for all the messages re last night's activity. According to the lightning activity maps, there seem to be large thunderstorms drifting around the central USA at the moment, so it looks like a noisy night on 136k again. So I will take a break from the Jason beacon activity tonight, and try again later in the week.

I would like to get some more DX reports with Jason - If anyone has any preferences for frequencies other than 137.500kHz, or other ideas for improvements, please let me know.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU