LF: R: I5TGC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: R: I5TGC
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:03:33 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
        Hello Mal
        Many thanks indeed for very good report in IO94SH , 1447 Km away, yes it's very rare that someone answer to my CQ call at this time in the evening. It's easier in the morning of Sunday when a lot of stations are in action hi. Recently I've contacted two times Reino OH5UFO with very good signals. As you can see in my web site, my antenna is very small and my ERP also, I believe in the order of 20 - 30 mW, so I need the aid of propagation hi. I hear time to time your CW signal in my receiver, in spite of the noise that I've here. Thank you again for report  73 de Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]
url: http://dai5tgc.dadacasa.supereva.it