LF: re YAGI paper

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re YAGI paper
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 22:36:34 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Peter I guess the best place would be the IEE Library, they do chage but
I think will now take plastic. It used to be £8 for a non-member but it was
going up tp £10-50 I believe.......unless you can find a member to order it
for you !!
www.iee.org
and go to the library they have an excellent searchable index and it will
tell you whether it is in their vaults...if so you can order a copy to be
posted to you. I have found the service very good......errr unfortunately
I'm not a member....I'm a physicist and we dont have a nice facilty like
that!!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]