LF: Fw: Spectran Software Versions

To: "a RSGB LF E-List" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Fw: Spectran Software Versions
From: "Thomas Giella, KN4LF" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:42:30 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
I found my problem. It was not a sound card and software incompatibility. It
turned out to be and I/O error,
"Idiot Operator" that had line in volume on mixer control turned down. Seems
that you have to visit the mixer control
and adjust for each "save settings" profile.
73,
Thomas Giella
KN4LF/NNN0HUS
Plant City, FL, USA

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather Geomagnetic Data Plus
MF Propagation Outlook:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm