LF: RU6LA activities on Friday

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RU6LA activities on Friday
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 05:19:35 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Ed and group,

Thanks for the activity from Machta, and glad to have worked you from DF0WD with 90mW ERP.

Sorry for being so close to RU6LA's TX frequency during my QSO with I5TGC. My intention was to stay at least 15 Hz clear off RU6LA him but my TX system fooled me (I was using CW for receive and USB to transmit, and the audio "pitch" was improperly set). Anyway Ed had such a strong signal here in northern DL so my transmission should not have done any harm to others trying to copy him.

Apart from this, there was not even the faintest trace from ZL6QH earlier. But condx were not favourable here, lots of QRN almost like summer time (no wonder: temperatures exceeded PLUS 10 °C which is very unusual for the season).

Good luck and HNY to all,
Regards,
 Wolf

DL4YHF / DF0WD