LF: Bugbear virus agn......

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Bugbear virus agn......
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:24:23 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all there is another round of this thing using reflector addresses. I
have just received two meassages purporting to come via the reflector from
Rik. However both are 72k in length which is too long to be accepted by the
reflector. Both contain a double extension file. Being slightly "diss" this
morning I opened one, and it crashed my Outlook Express (Illegal operation
error....that trigger me off that it was trying to run something) McAfee
says I am still clean so I have taken the chance of sending this warning. It
looks like another reflector subscriber is infected......please scan your
systems with updated data (at or after 30/9/02 for McAfee)

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news again
Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]