RE: LF: Capacity hat puzzle

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Capacity hat puzzle
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:35:42 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>

My ISP rejected two messages from his address today saying that they had a specific virus attached. This is what they emailed me

.::MESSAGE STATUS::.

The CoreComm Defender virus filter has detected a virus

and prevented you from becoming infected by destroying

the email message. We have notified the sender of the

infection.

.::MESSAGE DETAILS::.

   MessageID:  BA004a86b3.00000001.mml