LF: Re: Re: Siemens D2006 Selective Level Meter/Pegelmesser...and W&G SP

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Siemens D2006 Selective Level Meter/Pegelmesser...and W&G SPM-3
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:37:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi

Interesting thoughts. I would have to check the handbook at home. It is also a problem with overload, and this could be solved partly adding an AGC to the ADD-ON unit. Depends on the IF level how complicated it would be.

Perhaps it is not worth, but it is always worth investigating into when documents are good. SO42P is my favourite device for productdetector/mixer.

SPM-3 is another interesting unit, but I believe the selectivity is based on LC-filters, and it really is too broad. Have kept a few for possible
interest for 136kc activity in Norway.

73
Jan-Martin
LA8AK (JO38XC)