Re: LF: VO1NA report.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA report.
From: "Andre Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 18:39:06 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ian Kyle wrote:

Des GI3XZM is not on e-mail but is a longtime buddy so I rang him up to give
him the tidings. I dare not give his unexpurgated reaction but it would
appear that he was
highly chuffed.

He confirms that he was calling CQ at the specified time and feeling rather
lonely so Joes report made his week.

Gear in use was his homebrew three tube TX running 20 Watts into a square
loop of 50 ft side and 20 ft above ground level, which is only a couple of
feet above high water mark (and occasionally not above it at all).

I shall be happy to QSP to him as we are in almost daily telephone contact -
usually arguing about something.

73 de,

Ian GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ

GI3XZM was heard across the Atlantic with 20 watts ?
wow, kudos  :-)
May we have more juicy details ?
73
André N4ICK