Re: LF: Re: G3AQC Copied in MA!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: G3AQC Copied in MA!
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 00:18:20 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jose said

Peter started "LDO" transmission at 23.36 UTC on 72400.29 Hz

If you can see signals from Peter and Laurie. Perhaps, on this occasion,
giving the difference in frequency would help locate LDO in the U.S.  That
would cancel any possible error in frequency measurement between you and
John.

I am monitoring my frequency using a high resolution PM6667 counter. When I
first started transmission the frequency was 72.40029kHz . It is now
72.40027kHz - I found I had a problem with the DDS PSU which has now been
fixed.
Transmitter working well in spite of the rain, with an antenna current of
4.5amps.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>