LF: RE: Puzzles

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Puzzles
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:49:57 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>

There fine here.

Mike>WE0H

http://www.we0h.us/lf.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of John W Gould
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 1:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Puzzles

Fine!  I personally don't mind as I find them interesting - the question is do the majority of the reflector users mind the scope of the reflector to broaden to include such technical intrigues?  I must admit that it is better than spam and helps to keep the brain going between M-Class flares and other discussions more relevant to LF.... I'm happy to change the unwritten scope for the reflector if we don't otherwise have any serious dissenters, so (brief) comments please either way ...

73 John, G3WKL