LF: RE: RE: RE: Puzzles

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: RE: RE: Puzzles
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:40:05 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
The reflector followed a manual e-mail, "snail" mail and packet exchange
that I operated, between those interested in experimenting on 73kHz.  That
is before 136kHz was authorised here in the UK.  As such it didn't have any
strict rules, except that it would be related to LF.

Given the broad user base that the reflector now has I'm quite prepared to
upload a general AUP for guidance to all on the purpose, scope and
etiquette - the question is whether we broaden the scope of the reflector as
I proposed, or leave it less well defined, but "weild a gavel" if off-topic
issues become too intrusive, as Steve Thompson suggested.  This in effect is
what I did earlier this week, but it did gather some backlash.

73 John, G3WKL