Re: LF: FW: Re: Etiquette: Off-subject

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: FW: Re: Etiquette: Off-subject
From: "Steve Thompson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:47:15 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
No, where is his article ?  I remember Bob Pease and many of his practical
engineering tips made fascinating reading, but don't read EDN now.  Is he a
Ham, or just an analogue person ?

As far as I know, he's not licenced.

I inferred from someone else's post that it was there to be found - Bob's column was where I first saw the question posed. If you do a search on 'Bob Pease' one of the results is the EDN archive of his column, but there's no clue as to which article holds the relevant bit. It's all worth reading, lots of thoughtful electronics and engineering. I particularly liked the piece on 'Muntzing'.

In an hour or two, visit www.qsl.net/g8gsq/puzzleanswer.htm if you want my recollection of Bob's explanation.

Steve