Re: LF: Argo V1 build 130 released

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Argo V1 build 130 released
From: "Alex Deligiannis" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:38:26 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Alberto,
                    V1.130 running here OK but I have a question about
Spectran V1 which I use more than Argo. I found a difference of 110 to 120 mH
between Argo readings and Spectran as follows:

MSF >     Argo 799.73 Hz  Spectran  799.84 Hz

HBG >     Argo 799.71 Hz  Spectran  799.84 Hz   and

DCF77 > Argo 799.71 Hz   Spectran 799.84  Hz  (all CW mode 800 HZ pitch)

I'm wandering why I have this difference between the two programs and second
how I can calibrate  spectran.

Thank you Alex SV8QG

Alberto di Bene wrote:

Hi all

   I have just uploaded on the weaksignals site Version 1, build 130
of Argo.  From the readme file :

V1, build 130  (Nov. 17th, 2002)
- NDB mode added
- Wave file read/write added
- Screen capture dialog rewritten (now should work as intended).
- Added the computation of the capture timing to specify for a screenfull.
- Corrected a few errors, one of which could cause random abnormal
terminations.
- Ported to V6 of the C++Builder compiler

As usual, it is freely downloadable from :
http://www.weaksignals.com

Please read the readme file for information on the new functions.
Comments and bug reports welcome.

73  Alberto  I2PHD