LF: ARGO V1, build 130 and Win XP

To: [email protected], [email protected], "lf" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: ARGO V1, build 130 and Win XP
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:52:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,

 I have received many reports that Argo V1_130 doesn't work
with Win XP and possibly also with Win 2000, while it is ok on Win 98.

Today I have reinstalled (for the umpteenth time...) Win XP Pro
on my PC just to check, and... sure indeed, it starts minimized
and nothing can convince it to show its window.

An older version of Argo worked ok, as did Spectran.
So I am able to reproduce the problem, and hope to come out with a
solution in a short time. Sorry for the inconvenience (and thanks to Bill for his attention to
backward compatibility...:-(

73  Alberto  I2PHD