LF: Re: Re: re Spiral

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: re Spiral
From: "g6tmk" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:17:29 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Laurie,
"Wire in the air has 100 times more worth than wire in the air "
There I've said it again sorry.

Don't be sorry,
Steve is not the only one currently winding coils and contemplating top and
bottom loads, and I don't think I have been following the reflector long
enough to have heard you say it before. (I take it you mean "wire in the air
has 100 times more worth than wire on the ground.")

I take it the LF reflector has no on-line archive of past postings ???

73, Hugh M0WYE
(fingers still sore from winding miles of wire round plastic bucket !)