LF: Re: fsk/6hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: fsk/6hz
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:48:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mal  yes this signal is on 137.31 or thereabouts this evening. I dont
think it is modulated, I think the movement is slight instability. It does
seem to wander about 5-6Hz. It is audible here in an SSB filter BW,
reasonably strong. It is not as much 30dB here , probably 20-25dB above the
'grass' in Spectran.  I can also see weak 100Hz sidebands, but an not sure
whether those are 'internally generated'. I dont think so as other signals
of about the same strength dont have them. There has been a signal drifting
up and down for a few days. I took it to be a local source but I will look
more carefully now and see if I can find out, with a loop,  which direction
it is in.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]