LF: RE: RE: Re: RE: Lasso alias loop

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: RE: Re: RE: Lasso alias loop
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:39:20 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mal,
I would be interested in hearing your test results of adding the transformer
and series resonating the loop wire. That would give us guys some idea of
how a real big loop works. See my web page for an idea of a Loop Tuner Box.
It shows the transformer and caps so you can get an idea of what Bill is
describing to you. I thing high voltage Door Knob caps would work for
resonating the loop wire to 136kc. You should be able to use one of those
Phillips ferrite cores for a transformer. Please don't be offended by any of
the US guy's comments. As Bill said, we like to joke around and laugh with
each other on the reflectors. If you can, would you email me some pictures
of your loop and vertical. I would like to see what you use.
Thanks and 73's,
Mike>WE0H
http://www.we0h.us/lf.html