Re: LF: MB2HFC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MB2HFC
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:56:26 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello David and others at the Convention,

Thanks for the QSO with DF0WD on saturday. Your signal was 559, perfectly readable here in JO42 square (you got everything ok David).
Compared to your 600W, 20m V + 23m topload (even with a poor earth) my signal must have been many many dB's weaker, so the RX conditions at Windsor cannot be that bad.

Also solid copy on late saturday evening when MB2HFC turned to QRSS/DFCW. I had no PC / Waterfall at DF0WD, but the dots and dashes could easily be written on paper for decoding !

Wkd SM6BHZ (Gus) in moderate speed CW a bit earlier on saturday, guess he is in your log by the time you receive this.

Have a good time at Windsor,  CUL

73 Wolf    DL4YHF/DF0WD   loc JO42FD  80..100mW ERP on 136kHz