R: LF: R6BWO

To: "Stewart Nelson" <[email protected]>
Subject: R: LF: R6BWO
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:09:08 +0200
Cc: "LF group" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
       Hi Stewart
       Yes, evidently someone has visited my machine since the file
SOFFION1.JPG that was received with an attached virus, is located in my
computer as an image of the natural steam source in Larderello where I lived
some years ago. Thanks for informations about the possibility of cure my
computer, I will proceed at once.  73  Cesare

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS
e-mail: [email protected]
url: http://dai5tgc.dadacasa.supereva.it