LF: HFC 2002

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: HFC 2002
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:47:57 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

It was good to see everyone at Windsor again, both the LF crowd from the UK and those from further afield: Wil PA0BWL, Frank K0BRA and XYL Meg, and Phil VK6APH who is interested in getting some VK activity going on LF.

It was very gratifying to get a large audience for the "Latest LF digital Modes" talk, and I was also surprised and delighted to be awarded the 2002 Nevada LF Experimenter's Cup - so many thanks to whoever put my name forward, and also of course Messrs. Nevada for their sponsorship of the award

Whatever else, the new venue was much quieter for LF reception (if you ignored the Ezeeklene sales conference going on upstairs!) - let's hope some of the onlookers who saw the LF station in operation will be inspired to come up on 136k soon.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU