LF: Sat morning activity

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Sat morning activity
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:22:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, I hope this mornings activity helped provide to listening for Dick's
new converts. I ran my web-waterfall for about 4 hours and showed a
annotated list of some of the signals copied. The file is below....all
station callsigns audible and copied (correctly, I hope)  except G3HEJ, and
one or two weak ones that got away in the TV qrm.
---------------------
PA0BWL wkg DF0WD 136.3 0844z
G6RO CQ 135.54 cld G3XIZ
G3OLB 137.1 wkg G3HEJ now G6RO
G3XDV QRSS3
DJ5DI wkg DF0WD 136.5
F6BWO 136.77....G3XDV 136.24
DJ5DI 136.47 G3XIZ 136.65
PA0BWL wkg PA3EGO 136.33
PA0BWL wkg G6RO 136.6
M0BMU 136.25 wkg G6RO
F6BWO wkg PA0BWL 136.64
ON6ND wkg G6RO 136.45
DL3FDO 136.2
off about 1210z
They are in order but would have been related to the time on the waterfall
so no times were entered.   Web-waterfal URL.............
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/periodic.htm
not continuous .....or my ISP will get annoyed.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK  JO02PB
[email protected]