LF: IEE Presentation

To: "LF Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: IEE Presentation
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:08:29 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
To all who have requested a copy of this IEE paper via the LF Reflector.
Please contact me directly on this account     [email protected]    for a
copy as requested.  I read the LF reflector postings on another machine,
physically separated from this one and don't want to have to copy down and
type all the addresses by hand which can be prone to errors.
Postings are made from either machine so for this reason I would not like to
see the anti-spam measure intoduced of allowing postings only from
subscribers.

Andy

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."