LF: T/A reception reports.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: T/A reception reports.
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 13:51:49 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
I am preparing a short presentation for the Convention in October, re. the
reception of my 73kHz signals on 20Nov. and 21Nov 2001,  I am particularly
interested in propagation. I was actually transmitting over several weeks
and it is interesting that no reports other than that from W1TAG were
recieved.I know that W4DEX was looking although he saw nothing. If anyone
else over there was looking please let me know ,even though nothing was
seen.
73s Laurie.