LF: RE: Re: Fw: LF reflector material

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Fw: LF reflector material
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:14:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I endorse all comments - yes, it was discussed at the LF Forum, but I am not
aware that anyone has found a semi-automatic way of archiving the e-mails
with a simple browser-based retrieval mechanism.  Like others I have all of
the e-mails - most of which are in MS Outlook, but also the earlier ones
which I have in Turnpike.  Prior to the blacksheep.org reflector I have the
e-mails and letters /newsletters that were exchanged.

I am sure that there must be something available. Perhaps we should progress
this during the LF Forum at this year's HF Convention
http://www.rsgb.org/hfc/ .  Can anyone help with details of an automatic
archiver?

John, G3WKL