LF: Re: SXV Back?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: SXV Back?
From: "Giulio Scaroni" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:34:16 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Yes also here the station is heard with very strong signal yesterday, but
seems not active all the day.
But this station is a commercial or military installation???
I'm afraid that with the winds of war that we have in Iraq and Middle East,
all the communication system in Mediterranean area are in pre alarm.....hope
to switch off very soon, and hope to haven't a new conflict!!!!

73 de Ik2DED Giulio Scaroni

Dear LF Group,

This lunch time, heard fairly weak FSK on about 135.83kHz - maybe SXV back
again? The signal was down in the QRN, but easily audible.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU