LF: Re: re SXV

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: re SXV
From: "Giulio Scaroni" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:56:34 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi hi hi Alan,
i hope my little beacon is not so important that may switch on the SVX again
hi hi hi..
But for prevent any form of interference with this service i have ordered
just this morning a xtal at Quartslab Ltd for retune it at 135.710, so in
few days i'll change the frequency at 135.710, were i'll implement also,
after aural cw and qrss, the dfcw.

73 to all de IK2DED Giulio Scaroni.

Hi Giulio, well maybe they thought someone had annexed their frequency, a
little further north and they are laying claim to it again !!

It looks like a spider frying session again. ....a good clean out of the
ATU
capacitor and the inductor turns. Maybe a little bit of corona cleaning of
the insulators as well. They have done this sporadically this year but the
last time I heard them was about May. I say this, because they are using
the
old FSK format and I suspect when it is used in earnest they will be using
one of the more sophisticated mod. modes available on their new TX.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]