LF: 2002 LF Experimenters Award - The Nevada Cup

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 2002 LF Experimenters Award - The Nevada Cup
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:12:32 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
The call for moninations for the above award was placed in the September
issue of RadCom, page6.  This is a reminder as it is now getting close to
the deadline.  Details of the award are at
http://www.g3wkl.freeserve.co.uk/awards/LF_expt_award.html

Whilst nominations can be sent to the RSGB HQ for attention of the HF
Committee, it is preferably, close to the deadline, that nominations are
e-mailed to me at [email protected], so that I can then share them
quickly with the rest of the committee members.

73 John, G3WKL