Re: LF: Re: RX3QFM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RX3QFM
From: "Alexander S. Yurkov" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:59:46 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi, Mike and Group.

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002, mike.dennison wrote:

What is Vlad sending?

I do not know exectly but it seems he send the call...
May be dashes is Vlad's tuning.

I am seeing a series of dashes close to the expected
frequency. Do you have an accurate frequency?

FREQ does NOT known very accurate. But error is less then 70 Hz.

It needs to be at least within
40Hz as QRSS3 software at the best sensitivity shows 80-100Hz on screen
only.

You can contact with Vlad by:

It is posible to ask Vlad change the FREQ or someone else sending him a
short MSG (less then 160 simbols) to [email protected] or by a phone
+79036503561

73 de RA9MB/Alex
http://www.qsl.net/ra9mb