LF: RX3QFM 136.51

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RX3QFM 136.51
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:34:06 +0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello RSGB-LF-Group!

In the morning I sent the msg in Group.. but...
Probably because of the ARGO's file(50kB), attached by me, it has
not got in dispatch.
I shall repeat my msg, and a file I shall send to Dave G3YXM it him
LF news.
----
Today listened Vlad RX3QFM.
Signal same weak as well as week back.
But also mine LF-setup "weak" in Taganrog :
TS-850 (with ATT -12dB and without any pre-selector)
Ant - InVee on 160m @30m (without any tune for 136)

I believe, what Vlad has any problems with TX-ANT or not(???)

I have chosen specially auto-captured file with a local QRM.
Vlad   transmited   CQ  RX3QFM, but morning him it was not visible - I
have big local(?) QRM

I assume to listen to him on a Machta (KN97LN) tomorrow and at the same
time ZL6QH-test. Now at us with ZL6QH 3 hours of joint dark time.
I shall try to make 1 km BV on ZL and to use amplified LF RX setup

Successes by all in new 02-03 LF-season!!

73! Ed RU6LA   [email protected]

PS About 19:20z has seen on ~137,7 endings any CQ(or test ??) in QRSS3.
  The signal was very good even in a vertical mode ARGO!
  Who it was?