Re: LF: new Call??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: new Call??
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:07:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 10:54 01/08/2002 +0100, G3NYK wrote:
Hi All, I have hard a nice signal a couple of times in the last week from
G3XIZ who according to my CD is in Biggleswade (near the A1 in
Cambridgeshire).

Dear LF Group,

I worked Chris, G3XIZ, on 137.0kHz this morning while waiting for a delivery at home. He was a good 589 signal with me - he is running 120W to a 40m wire and using a direct-conversion receiver. He also reports that his friend M0FMT hopes to be QRV by tomorrow. I told Chris that at the moment most activity tends to be in the morning at weekends - If you are around then, I'm sure they would both appreciate a call.

I also heard PA3EGO (I think - ?) calling a bit later, but I had to go to work.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU