LF: Re: Cave Radio

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Cave Radio
From: "John Rabson" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:16:35 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dick,

Many thanks for the reference. You are not off topic. Cave radio makes
extensive use of LF, although not on amateur frequencies and the references
you give look very interesting. In Europe we predominantly use 87 kHz but
other frequencies are used on occasion. If you would like know more about us
and what we do, please have a look at www.sat.dundee.ac.uk/~arb/creg/ and
www.heyphone.org

Regards,
John Rabson (G3PAI)