Re: LF: DL1?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DL1?
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 11:09:50 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Dave,

Quite likely that the DL1 station calling you was DL1EIE, located in JO31. I worked Arnim(?) for the first time around noon in very heavy QRN so I'm not sure about his name, but the call is certain.

BTW there was an impressive Moegel-Dellinger effect this sunday in the early afternoon shortwave completely dead but the "band indicator signals" near 136kHz audible as usual. May be interesting to see what happens when the slower particles from the sun arrive.

Hope the sferics get a bit weaker soon.

Regards,
 Wolf DL4YHF.