LF: Jason Coding and test transmission toni ght

To: "LF Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Jason Coding and test transmission toni ght
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 12:41:12 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
OK, so frequency shift is always logically positive, incrementing modulo 17.
I'll get round to writing some PIC code to  make a beacn transmission with
the AD9851 chip some day.  There is not much point adding a beacon mode into
the existing board controller software; probably no space for it anyway.

I'll put out another low power test transmission tonight (Tuesday) starting
1800 UTC (or posibly even earlier, it depends if I go for a runor not),
frequency 137500.0000.  Have just seem in the documantation how to set up a
beacon mode by including text in {} so I can leave it running without having
to keep typing in new text every hour or so.

Andy  G4JNT

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."