LF: 10MHz OCXOs - one more query

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 10MHz OCXOs - one more query
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:09:59 EDT
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Group,

I am also looking for details for a 10 MHz OXCO(?!) which I bought at the HAM Radio fair in Friedrichshafen this year. The dealer did not have much info about it (i still await his email) so any info about this is very much appreciated. He only told me it was once used in "commercial equipment" whatever that means.
The oscillator is encapsuled in a metal housing, about 5 * 5 * 1.5 cm, and labelled:

"QK" (in a rhombic company logo)
"Quarzosz. 770810 - 10M"
"10 MHz 12V= +- 10%"
"BS 15659"

There are 8 pins on the bottom. I am not even sure if its really an OCXO or a TCXO, I didn't dare to connect the DC power to check if smoke or a rectangular wave comes out of the little cube...

Regards,
Wolf DL4YHF.