LF: Re: Re: LF beacon from North Italy.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: LF beacon from North Italy.
From: "Giulio Scaroni" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 05:54:11 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim,
I'm sorry but i have not implemented the power attenuator to reduce the
power of 10 and 20 dB beacouse the express courier have lost my components
that i have ordered ten days ago at RS Components...
So after many telephone calls, i hope to receive all that i need the  first
days of the next week. ( usually with RS i receive the components in one
day )
When i install the power attenuator, i'll send a message to the reflector.
This weekend we have here a local hamfest, i'll be there with a demo
receiving station, all saturday with I2PHD and IK2PII, and sunday, tuned on
the beacon, and sometimes to 137.700.
Hope to have some interest from local ham.
Thanks for beacon reports.
73 to all de Giulio IK2DED.

Dear Giulio, LF Group,

Reasonable "M" copy of IK2DED/B here last night around 0000utc with a high
level of QRN. Have you implemented the variable power level yet? the
signal
level was changing noticeably here, but not in steps of 10dB - so could
just have been QSB. Nothing was visible this morning, but still a high
level of QRN present.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU