LF: Teletron LWF45 receiver

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Teletron LWF45 receiver
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 10:49:33 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Ruddy, ON4UX, has asked me to put the following message on the reflector.

Having heard from me that I use a hybrid LF receiver type LWF45, made by the German firm Teletron in the sixties and that I am very enthusiastic about it Ruddy ordered two of those receivers from the German firm Rainer-Foertig in Zwingenberg. One for himself and the other for Werner ON6ND. There were five sets available so there could be three receivers left.
If you want more information contact Rudy directly: [email protected].

73, Dick, PA0SE