LF: Odd messaqges...final

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Odd messaqges...final
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:26:44 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, thanks for all  the comments, I think comments I think Dave G3YMC
explained it in a personal e-mail as Klez from someone who had an
"undelivered mail" report in his 'Inbox' (This one doesn't use the Address
Book ). This was supported by the fact that I got the 'real' message from
that source about 4 hours later. I do have McAfee ...up-to-date....and do
take all the suggested (by memberof this Group) precautions. I look
clean......but if you know different please yell ! The suspect attachment
was 39K so it wouldnt go through the reflector. It may be time to archive
the inbox again!!  Thinks.......if I an infected there will be a hell of a
lot of messages going to Korea !!

See (some of) you at Crawley
Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]