LF: Activity Day 21.22. September 2002

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Activity Day 21.22. September 2002
From: "Hans-Albrecht Haffa" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:43:20 +0200
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hans-Albrecht Haffa (cba book 2002 and earlier)
DK 8 ND
email: [email protected]

Göppingen, 14th of July 2002

Dear OMs,

over the weekend 21st/ 22nd September 2002 our club chapter "Hohenstaufen" DOK P41 will have an activity Day on 136 kHz. Mode A1A, aural cw. We will use our club-call DK 0 UH and operators calls. Locator JN48UQ or nearby (South Germany, nr. Stuttgart). We will use the stations buildt by DK 8 ND and DK 7 SU. All LOWFER-Operators are kindly asked to be active on this weekend on saturday afternoon and sunnday morning.

Please note: This is an announcement. We will repeat it in the next weeks on this reflector, as date is approaching enhanced by additional details.
Greetings to all of You

55, Hans-Albrecht
DK 8 ND

All inclusive! 100 MB Speicher, SMS 50% gunstiger, 32 MB Attachment-Gro?e, Preisvorteile und mehr unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021104